As your company grows, your technical needs and challenges grow with you. You understand that for your business to be successful and remain competitive, you need to be focused on making your business bigger and better and keeping up with competition. Getting all the benefits of information technology, withouty you having to build your own IT department is where we come in. You need a strong IT partner to help you leverage your technology as a strategic asset — while also being able to provide you with full IT infrastructure support, and fast resolution to critical issues.
We offer two types of services. We offer a Break-Fix Solution and a Contract Solution. Generally our smaller customers take the Break-Fix IT Support. This Solution is exactly what it sounds like; you break it, you call us; we come see what is going on give you a price and we come fix it. It is as simple as that. However most of our customers tend to gravitate towards our Managed Services Contracts. With this type of solution we monitor your networks and devices so we can be more proactive vs. reactive; which is the biggest down falls of a break fix solution - you never know when disaster will strike!
- Medical professionals know how important technology is to running a practice, and NY TechSystems has the experience necessary to fully set up and maintain an entire medical practice. NY TechSystems works with a range of medical offices, from large family practices to smaller specialty offices. We visit on-site and assess the technology needs of the office, from hardware to security.
We specialize in technology solutions for medical offices, and can provide the following services:
- Telecommunications and phone services, including voicemail and line switching. Store company voicemails in the cloud, switch lines and transfer callers to the appropriate departments, and have a line directory all within your phone system.
- HIPAA Technology Security Compliance. As Cybersecurity Breach Assessment Specialists, NY TechSystems knows how to securely store your patient data so that it is compliant with HIPAA and HITECH technology laws. We can provide a free Cybersecurity Breach Assessment audit and suggest data storage solutions to solve potential vulnerabilities.
- Email, website, and data hosting for medical offices. NY TechSystems can securely host and store data such as patient information so it remains HIPAA Technology compliant. We provide 24/7 server monitoring and proactively catch potential security risks before they become a problem.
- Backup and data recovery software. We provide disaster prevention and recovery in case of power failure or electrical surges caused by disasters such as fires, storms, and floods. In addition, we provide ongoing malware and virus protection, which ensures the safety of digitally stored patient information
- DSL and cable internet installation and maintenance. We work directly with your internet service provider to ensure you receive quality and uninterrupted internet service.
- Office hardware, including specialty medical equipment. NY TechSystems installs and services desktops, tablet PCs, and server systems along with specialized equipments and sensors.